Hello Everyone, today I have the second post in my Top 10 Summer Trends series. This is a series of 10 posts I will be posting throughout the next few weeks. I will be going over some of the tops trends that have been seen on the Runway and in everyday life. The second trend I will be talking about is colored denim. I am very fond of this trend. I have blue, light, green, and red denim which I where often in the summer months. Colored Denim is not hard to find and to give you some ideas for colors and styles I have compiled a set of 8, which I think you will enjoy. To view the product’s web page all you have to do is click the name.
- African Violet Broome Street Colored Jeans $198: This Kate Spade Jeans are skinny fit with a 30” inseam. I think this deep violet color looks great when going shopping in the fresh air and they can be worn in the spring and fall as well so you get great use out of them.
- Tile Blue Colored Skinny Jeans $79.50: These Michael Kors jeans are made with amazing quality. They are fitted with straight hem that hits at the ankle. Pool blues like this just scream summer to me with a fun lace white top.
- Christopher Kane Denim Shorts with Acid green $400: These shorts have five pockets with raw-cut hem. Raw-cut hems are becoming increasingly popular. Lime green shorts pop all on their own so you can just wear a simple t-shirt on top.
- Free People Colored Denim Cutoff Shorts in Think Pink $68: Again these shorts have a raw-cut hem but these are a bit longer. I am obsessed with this think pink color because what says feminine more then the color pink. These shorts come in 9 different colors so there are many options.
- Tommy Hilfiger Colored Denim Shorts in spicy orange $39: These shorts are short and super soft. They come in 4 colors but I would most recommend spicy orange because it is a red with a hint of orange. I believe red looks great on everyone can be warn with so much.
- Tobi Colored Skinny Jeans in Canary Yellow $68: These skinny jeans are made with stretch denim so they won’t feel tight after summer dinners. These jeans come in 16 different colors so if you like them I would suggest buying some different colors. I like how bright this yellow is. You will certainly stand out in them against the sun.
- Aeropostale Colored Denim Shorty Shorts in blue $12.99: These are the most affordable and come in 2 different colors. This blue is different from most blues I see but is a very versatile color.
- Michael Kors Skinny Colored Denim in Persimmon $79.50: I talked about these jeans earlier but this color is what I really want to talk about. When you think of the top three colors for spring and summer you think of orange. No other color welcomes the warmth and brightness of summer.
To view the other parts of this series you can click the links below:
Thank you all for reading. Please comment about your favorite summer trends, follow me, and like this post.