Hey Everyone, today I have the third post in my Top 10 Summer Trends series. This is a series of 10 posts I will be posting throughout the next few weeks. I will be going over some of the tops trends that have been seen on the Runway and in everyday life. The third trend I will be showing you is the Neon Trend. Adding bright pops of color known as neon is seen on celebs everywhere. From tops to shoes to jewelry you can incorporate the trend in many different ways. The key to this trend however is to not pile it on, just a little bit of neon is all you need. To view the product’s web page all you have to do is click the name.
1. Steve Madden Riottt Heels in Pink Multi $62.99: These neon pink and yellow shoes not only add a great pop of color but they are color blocked which is another top trend this season. Pink works great with a lot of colors so these shoes would be a staple in any wardrobe.
2. Matthew Williamson Neon Oversized Sunglasses $326: I think these sunglasses would be great for the day at the beach. You could pair these with a white, blue, black, or any color you wanted bathing suit.
3. Rimmel London Neon Collection Eyeshadow in Pop your Pink $7.44: This collection includes a neon pink eyeshadow and a neon blue. Nothing attracts people to your eyes more then a bright eyeshadow. A pink like this would look even more amazing on green eyes.
4. Neon Animal 3-Pack Shortie $3.95: Who says socks have to be boring white? Why not wear fun colors and patterns that express yourself? These socks come in lots of different combinations so you can stock up.
5. We Like Fashion Blazer Jayda Neon Yellow $129.95: This neon yellow blazer with a single button and ¾ sleeves is perfect for a sun dress or just a mint colored top and a pair of grey skinny jeans.
6. Elliott Washed Neon Green Stiletto Skinny Jeans $233.76: Switch out your classic skinny jeans for this pair of neon ones. Not only is neon a trend but also so is colored denim just like this.
7. Blu Bijoux Neon Fauz Druzy Teardrop Cascades Earrings in Green $22: These earrings are great for someone who wants to experiment with the neon trend but doesn’t want to go all out. These earrings also come in neon orange and neon pink.
8. Topshop Petite Neon Lace Flippy Dress $45: I think this lace flippy dress with sweetheart detail is beautiful. You could wear it to a summer dinner or just out and about during the day.
9. Cents of Style Neon Bracelet $10.60: This 1” bangle with gold trim would be a great extra to have in your wardrobe. It comes in both yellow and pink. The bangle stands out enough on its on that you don’t need to add more jewelry like a necklace or earrings.
To view the other parts of this series you can click the links below
Trend #2: Colored Denim
Thank you all for reading. Please comment about your favorite summer trends, follow me, and like this post. You can contact me at any time by emailing me at email@example.com