clothing, fashion, j-crew, june, lace, lace clothing, lace fashions, lace trend, runway trends, shopping, sparkle, sparklegirlslife, style, summer, summer 2012, summer 2012 trends, summer trends, trends
Hello Everyone, today I have the forth post in my Top 10 Summer Trends series. This is a series of 10 posts I will be posting throughout the next few weeks. I will be going over some of the tops trends that have been seen on the Runway and in everyday life. The forth trend I will be showing you is the Lace Trend. The great thing about the Lace trend is you can incorporate it into any part of your wardrobe from your skirt to your nails! To view a product all you have to do is click on the name.
1. Blue Lace Belted Skater Dress $35: I love the powder blue color of this dress. It comes with a brown woven belt. I think this would be the perfect country style dress if paired with light brown cowboy boots.
2. Christian Louboutin Milady 100 Chantilly Lace and Satin Peep-toe Pumps $995: These shoes are way out of my price range but you can find them for a fifth the price at other stores. I have seen similar ones at Forever 21 so I would check them out. Since they are black they would look great with any outfit when going out to a dinner party or out to the clubs.
3. Tibi Black Imperial Lace Skirt $238: This skirt would be perfect to dress up, dress down, or just for work. What makes this skirt different from every other black lace skirt is that it has lace hanging off of it. I would wear this with a fitted shirt and peep toe heels but it would also look great with a T-Shirt, ballet shoes, topped off with a trench coat. You have to be careful with a skirt like this though because the lace can easily get stuck on something and rip.
4. J-Crew Raindrop Lace Top $110: First off I love how this shirt is designed to fit all different body types. Most skirts are styled to only work on a few different body types, but I can see a lot of people being able to pull this off. This comes in a navy and an ivory color as well if you do not like the pink. This would be excellent for a summer day pair with some white shorts.
5. Argento Vivo ‘Artisanal Lace’ Diamond Shape Earrings $168: These elegant laser-cut lace earrings are sure to make a statement at your next party. They are sterling silver with 18k-gold plating.
6. Pink Lace Bodycon Dress $44: Bodycon dresses are very in right now along with bodycon skirts. In seems like all people wear to events is those tight skirts and dresses. I think this is a great example of the lace trend because only the top is lace so it is not over done. This fuchsia dress also comes in black.
7. Pink Lace Hinge Wallet $8: If you are looking for a way to throw it the lace trend without spending much I would steer you in the direction of this wallet. It has a zip part inside and it has a place to hold credit cards and your id. It is super stylish with light pink satin and black lace overlay.
To view the other posts in the series click the link below:
Thank you so much for reading. Please comment and tell me what your favorite summer trend is, like this, and follow me. If you have any questions or just want to talk you may email me at sparklegirlslife@gmail. I look forward to hearing from you.