clothing, desire clothing, endless, essie, fashion, high low, John Lewis, karat yellow gold, mint color, nail polishes, review, river island, shift shape, shopping, sparkle, sparklegirlslife, style, summer, summer 2012, summer trends, teardrop earrings, top trends, topshop, trends, ulta, wallis fashion
Hello everyone, in honor of the Summer Solstices today I am going to start my Top 10 Summer Trends series. This will be a series of 10 posts I will be posting throughout the next few weeks. I will be going over some of the tops trends that have been seen on the Runway and in everyday life. The first trend I will be talking about is the color Mint. I personally love this trend. I wear mint nail polishes all of the time and have a few mint shirts I wear often. To view the product’s web page all you have to do is click the name.
- John Lewis Warehouse High Low Hem Dress in Mint £52: This dress is a shift shape and comes with the metallic waist-belt you see in the picture. Not only does it fall under the mint trend but it also is a high low dress. High Low dresses are very in and you see them everywhere in different patterns.
- Essie Nail Polish in Mint Apple Green $8: I have this color and I wear it very often during the summer. Essie’s nail polishes are very creamy as well so it only needs a few coats.
- Mint Suede Strappy Wedges £22: These are very pretty suede wedges with a heel height of 5.5 inches.
- Mint Green Denim Crop Jacket £45: This 100% cotton jacket would be perfect to wear over a sundress for a summer dinner to keep you warm when the sun begins to set.
- Mint Hard Phone Purse $28: I would defiantly recommend this for going out during the summer. It is lightweight and small but still holds your phone, money, and id.
- Mint Chrysoprase Teardrop Earrings $9660: These earrings are crazy expensive and I would never buy them but you can find cheaper versions. These cost so much because they include 18 karat yellow gold. These are a perfect jewelry piece because they can be worn with so many different outfits and colors.
- RAIN Mint Stretch Stone Bracelet $72: I love this mint multi stone bracelet. I would wear it with jeans and a white tank for going out during the day.
- Mint Cotton Bardot $21: This is my favorite piece of the trend. I love how cheap this is and you can wear it with so many things. It can be dressed up or dressed down; there is no end to the possibilities with this top.
Thank you all for reading. Please comment about your favorite summer trends, follow me, and like this post if you enjoyed it.