Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a nice day. Today I have my June High End Shopping List. These are high-end makeup items I have been using this month that I would recommend checking out. Some of these products are new and some are just stuff I have rediscovered.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Mythology: This is something I got for Christmas and I saw it in my drawer the other day and I just fell in love with it. It is a lustre eye shadow and it is a brown color with gold shimmer. I would say this is one of the more shimmery shades MAC carries so if you are not into shimmer I would not buy this.
- Moroccan Oil: I am sure most of you have heard of Moroccanoil, but I still wanted to include this. I have been using this for a long time, but I think it is perfect for the summer time. It really gives your hair a nice glow in the sun. I know this can be very costly but I buy mine on Amazon for a little cheaper then the Moroccan Oil website.
- Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara: I got a sample of this in a kit I bought last year and I loved it. I have long lashes so I really only need a curling mascara and this one does the trick. It has the curved brush to match the shape of your eyelashes. I like the curved brushes so much that I only use mascaras with a curved brush now. It is a bit costly but there is a lot of product so you don’t have to buy it very often.
- Mary Kay Concealer: This is my go-to concealer. I have been using this for about a year now and for me it works very well. If you are interested and buying it please let me know and I will give you the website I buy my Mary Kay through.
- Lancome Juicy Tube Jelly in Daiquiri: I love juicy tubes for summer because they are so easy to through in your bag and refresh through out the day. It has a very minty taste, which I really like. This color is also very nice for summer.
Thank you all for reading. Please like this, comment, follow me, and share with your friends.