bath and body works, bath and body works haul, bath and body works sale haul, bbw, beauty, butterfly flower, dark kiss, hand soaps, moisture creams, sale, semi-annual, shopping, shower gels, sparkle, sparklegirlslife, style, sweet pea
Hello Everyone, I just returned from the mall and the BATH AND BODY WORKS SEMI-ANNUAL SALE!!!! There were so many great sales; I was totally in heaven. I just wanted to share what I bought and share some information about what’s on sale. My friends and I anxiously await this sale every year because they have great products and I use them up so quickly!
First some tips about what’s on sale:
- BBW is changing their shower gel formula so all of their shower gels are $4 including ones that are in their signature collection.
- They brought back some of their discounted scents including Dancing Waters, Juniper Breeze, Butterfly Flower, Enchanted Orchid, and Brown Sugar & Fig so if you like any of these and miss them I would recommend stocking up while you can.
- 2-Packs of Wallflowers are $6.
- Hand Soaps are all $3
- They are discontinuing quite a few scents including Be Enchanted, Black Amethyst, Midnight Pomegranate, Bali Mango, and Rio Rumberry so make sure to pick some up while you are there.
1. Sweet Pea Triple Moisture Body Cream Travel Size: Regular Price is $6 and Sale is $3 so it was 50% off. I have never bought a travel size of a body cream but I thought it would be nice to keep in my handbag.
2. Sweet Pea Triple Moisture Body Cream: Regular Price is $12 and Sale is $3 so it was 75% off. I only have two of the moisture creams and I am running low so I wanted to pick up another one. I normally put these on my legs after I shave because they make my legs so soft. I would certainly recommend buying a triple moisture body cream during the sale.
3. Dark Kiss Triple Moisture Body Cream: Regular Price is $12 and Sale is $3 so it was 75% off. I actually bought this for my mother since she loves dark kiss and it is very hard to find it now. This was the only one they had so I grabbed it up for her the minute I saw it.
4. Sweet Pea 2 pack wall flower re-fill: Regular Price is $12.50 and Sale is $6 so it was 50% off. As you can tell I love the sweet pea scent. I am down to one wall flower plug in and it is holiday scented so I wanted to find one for the summer time. Buying them half off is a great deal so if you have a wall flower you might want to get some back ups.
5. Starfish Wallflower Starter: Regular Price is $8.50 and Sale is $3 so it was 75% off. I already have a starter for my room but I got this one for the hallway leading to my room.
6. 1.3 oz Mini Candle in Tiki Beach: Regular Price is $3.50 and Sale is $2 so it was about 50% off. Normally I go crazy with the candles but I was holding back this time. I may go back in a few days and buy some more. Tiki Beach smelled like coconut and vanilla to me, but candles smell different to everyone. These mini candles now come in glass containers instead of plastic which I am very glad about.
7. Sparkling Peach Shower Gel: Regular Price is $11 and Sale is $4 because like I said before all shower gels are $4. This sparkling peach scent is new for the spring/summer and I hadn’t tried it until today and I loved it. I would recommend looking at this if you like peach scent things.
8. Men’s Ocean shower gel: Regular Price is $11 and Sale is $4. I bought this for my father for father’s day. My dad had never tried shower gels until I bought him one at the last sale and he really liked it so I got him another. This is a very clean ocean scent.
9. Dark Kiss Shower Gel: Regular Price is $11 and Sale is $4. Again, I bought this for my mother since she likes the Dark Kiss Scent a lot and they have discounted it.
10. Wallflower Refill in Caribbean Escape: Regular Price is $6.50 and Sale is $3 so it was 50% off. I wasn’t planning on buying this but when i saw the pink cheetah print design on it, I fell in love with it and had to buy it. This is the only scent they offered with the pattern on it.
11. Travel Size Lotion in Wild Berry Tulips: Regular Price is $3.50 and Sale is $.87 so it was 75% off. These are the sizes that they offer for $1 when a new product comes out so you can test the smell. I try to get on of these for each scent they come out with so I never got one of this scent so it was a perfect time to pick it up.
12. Travel Size Lotion in Wild Apple Daffodil: Regular Price is $3.50 and Sale is $.87 so it was 75% off. These are the sizes that they offer for $1 when a new product comes out so you can test the smell. I love everything that is apple scented so I bought this one without even smelling it first.
13. Anti-bacterial Hand Soap in Raspberry Vanilla Sorbet: Regular Price is $5 and Sale is $3 so it was about 50% off. I keep tons of these under my sink so that I never run out. Normally I would buy more but because i bought so many last time I didn’t need that many today. As you can tell I love fruit scents so I normally have raspberry or strawberry scented soaps.
14. Shea Infused Socks: Regular Price is $7.50 and Sale is $3.75 so it was 50% off. I love fuzzy socks more then anything else. I have lots of them but I feel like after awhile they aren’t as soft so I try to buy new ones often. Plus, I thought that the green zebra print was too cute to pass up.
Thank you so much for reading and please comment and share your haul with me. I can’t wait to see what you all bought at the sale.